Respiratory system is essential for every living being. In physiology respiratory systems defined as the process of taking oxygen from the external environment to the cells within and transporting carbon dioxide in the opposite direction. The regulation of blood cell composition which is compatible to maintain cellular homoeostasis is the concern of respiratory homoeostasis. Lung diseases are most common medical conditions in the world. Disease such as Asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic bronchitis, etc. are some chronic disease which evolved from respiratory conditions. In order to treat COPD precisely, health care professionals prescribed drugs such as albuterol, levalbuterol and ipratropium. Pharmacodynamics refers to the study of affect of drugs on organism.
- Offering the best assignment writing help
- Delivering the orders as fast as possible
- Providing maximum satisfaction at affordable rates
Levalbuterol is used to prevent and treat wheezing and shortness of breath caused by breathing problems. Pharmacokinetics refers to the study of affect of organism on drugs. Levalbuterol works in the airways by opening breathing passages and relaxing muscles. It belongs to bronchodilators class of drugs. It is used effectively in order to reduce the impact of COPD. The drug is not suitable for children under 4 years as it has side effects such as unusual fast breathing, and worsening asthma. Respiratory systems is essential for human body as without it no living being can survive. There are several types of diseases which are associated with respiratory conditions and numerous types of treatments and drugs have been developed in order to cure them appropriately. Beside these drugs, ventilation therapies gives the mean of restoring gas composition artificially. An individual suffers from chronic respiratory conditions required immediate attention. It can evolves numerous other conditions which can affects the health of individual. Nurses and health care professionals needs to ensure that effective care and treatment has been provided to the individual.
You may also like to read:
- BA4F04 Blood Clotting Cascade Affected by Warfarin Level 4
- Analysis of Race, Gender, Class and Intersectionality
- Zhang, X., Kassem, M.A.M., Zhou, Y., Shabsigh, M., Wang, Q. and Xu, X., 2017. A brief review of non-invasive monitoring of respiratory condition for extubated patients with or at risk for obstructive sleep apnea after surgery.Frontiers in medicine,4, p.26.
- George, P., Holmes, P. and King, P., 2015. Prevalence of bronchiectasis in an inpatient respiratory service.
- Beuther, D.A. and Krishnan, J.A., 2017. Finding asthma: building a foundation for care and discovery.