- Identify the specific problems with the effective productivity issue and management.
- Analyse the customer perspective in the market.
Construction can be termed as the process of Building or establishing something such as Buildings, bridges dams etc. These buildings may be differentiated into various types including Residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Residential construction can be defined as development of the building which covers more then the half of the area for the purpose of Dwelling. In general words it provides sleeping accommodations with cooking, dinning and bathing facilities. This study has clearly described the establishment of the commercial building which can be determined as the structure that is mainly designed for the commercial practices such as offices, warehouses and retail building.
The research will help in identifying the construction of industrial building that are mainly built with the main intention of regulating the industrial works such as manufacturing, altering, repairing, cleaning, washing and adopting the operational process which is involved in production of the goods and services. The study will also help in understanding various ways that help in sustainable development of the buildings which starts with the perfect designing of the clear concepts of engineer. It will also create a complete understanding about the use of different terminology that are mainly used to provide the structure of the building to clients. This design may helps in estimating the material requirements of construction and 3D print of the estimated design which depicts the physical view of the industry.
- Offering the best assignment writing help
- Delivering the orders as fast as possible
- Providing maximum satisfaction at affordable rates
Various different types of construction including Residential, commercial and industrial building
The building industry plays the vital role as it contributes towards the economical development of the society. Construction sites are found to be one of the major utilisers that uses energy, material resources and water that mainly contributes towards the polluted environment. But in spite of this such construction industries are also contributes in growing consensus which are aimed at targetted environmental performance (Daniel,Louis,Peter, 2015). Construction of the buildings may be classified on the basis of their different purposes. So such constructions may be defined into different types of construction which can be categorised as below:
- Residential buildings: These building are mainly aimed at development of the buildings that serve the purpose of living. Such developments are generally designed considered as a basic concept of developing the apartments which includes the living facilities for people that consists of dinning, cooking and bathing facilities. Such designs are mainly started with the advice of architect who contributes towards the development of framework or structure that aims at development of the sketch model evaluating various factors such as size place location, number of rooms to be developed according to the clients etc. engineers then develops the floor plans and estimates the material list which is required to carry out the process.
- Commercial constructions: These industries are constructed to perform the commercial practices such as office buildings and this construction are usually aimed at serving the customers which need to be made very attractive in order to attract large number of customers. So this Hotel building complex will be considered as a commercial building in which client needs to build a five storey framed hotel building in order to accommodate the living facilities for 200 guests (Daniel,Samantha, 2016). So development of the commercial building helps mainly helps in earning more money after developing such complexed building.
- Industrial sites: This types of construction involves the manufacturing of goods and all the production related procedures. Such construction mainly deals with big items, structure, lot of resources, power, loads etc. basically industrial buildings are prepared with the main purpose of carrying out the manufacturing or production process that contains large space to install the machineries and tools in order to install produce commodities or goods.
In this report, Engineer is asked to design a conceptual building of establishing a Hotel complex near the motorways. The main concept of establishing a hotel complex is that the site need to be developed at the either side of the Airport named Heathrow which is situated in UK. In middle of this site there is a long flowing river which is about 10 meter broad that lies at the middle of the landscape between the complex site of the hotel.
Describe the ways in which construction business can be sustained for longer time.
There are various ways to build more sustainable construction sites, some of them are described below:
a) Start with energy efficient premises because much pollution is emitted from the construction sites that effects the energy management of developing a five storey hotel. this can be possible by accommodating the EPC (Energy performance certificate) which supports the reduction of energy usage (Pyung ,Kenneth, 2018).
b) Take care of construction waste as many countries are effected by such wastes produced from construction industries. Adoption of effective waste management policy will help in maximising the sustainability and leads to the reduction of the wastes.
c) Consider moving construction off-site due to the reduction of the emission caused by the traditional methods of constructing a