Recently, Apple Inc. surpassed Microsoft to become the most valuable company in the world. The fact is enough to presume that your next case study topic might be related to the SWOT and PESTLE analysis of the MNC. Founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, it is the world’s largest information technology company specialized in electronics, software, hardware, and online services.
And, knowing the tits & bits of such as a large company is ‘next-to-impossible’ for a student. In that case, seeking Apple case study help from the business analyst-cum-writers will solve their problem.
No matter, you are preparing the case study on Apple Inc. based on any strategic business models like SWOT or PESTLE analysis, you will be required to have adequate research expertise along with at par writing excellence. The university professors look forward to witnessing updated information categorized under different sections of the scholarly paper.
Moreover, the strict deadline further adds more worries in the academic career of a student. In such a scenario, online case study writers can help you big times. Reach to them to seek help with the Apple case study PESTLE analysis or any other topic.
However, the even bigger problem is to get the answer to the questions, "Who can write my case study on Apple?" "Where to seek affordable case study help in Australia?" Well, the answer to these questions is none other than Instant Assignment Help Australia.
We are the most trusted and reliable service provider in Australia, which is recommended by every 3 students out of 5. Rated 4.9/5 by 10000+ college students, we are undoubtedly the best company to avail of help for Apple case study help solutions. Moving on further, let us have a look at some important details of the brand.
ASSIGNMENT HELP AU We Aim At:
- Offering the best assignment writing help
- Delivering the orders as fast as possible
- Providing maximum satisfaction at affordable rates
Call Now : +61 879 057 034
An Insight into the Multi-Billion Dollar Company
Founded on 1st April 1976, Apple Inc. is headquartered in California. The company is the largest in the world in terms of market capitalization with a revenue generation of US $265.595+ (approx.). The most iconic brand in today's world has revolutionized the smartphone industry with iPhones. As per the Apple case study helpers, there are more than 1.4 billion active Apple devices. Before dwelling into the business models, let us have a look at several facts and figures related to the company.
Factsheet of Apple Inc.
Founded: 1st April 1976 (43 years ago)
Founder: Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne, Steve Wozniak
Headquarter: Cupertino, California, U.S
Key People: Arthur D. Levinson (Chairman), Tim Cook (CEO), Jeff Williams (COO)
Number of Locations: 500+
Owner: The Vanguard Group, BlackRock
Number of Employees: 132,000+
The third-largest manufacture of mobile phones after Samsung and Huawei was formerly known by the names Apple Computer Company (1976-77) and Apple Computer, Inc. (1977-07). The U.S. based company is valued more than $1 trillion. Surging such excellent profits wasn't an overnight success. Instead, it took 43 years for the company and numerous strategic models. Each time the company plans to launch a new product/services or wishes to expand its business, the business analysts examine the current position for developing strategic actions. Among several models, the Apple case study SWOT analysis and PESTLE analysis are the most commonly used.
Moving on further, let us have an overview of the two business models. Scrolling over the subsequent sections, you will realize that our case study writers have in-depth knowledge, and therefore, writing an impeccable piece of paper is a cakewalk for them.
Apple Case Study Help: SWOT Analysis
SWOT stands for S: Strengths, W: Weaknesses, O: Opportunities, and T: Threats. It is a strategic tool used by business analysts to overview the current position of a company before they implement any policy or launch a new product/service. Similarly, in the case of Apple, the factors related to strength, weakness, opportunity, and threats are examined before final implementation by SWOT Analysis. The experts responsible for providing Apple case study solutions elaborate it in detail.
As the name suggests, strengths refer to the strong points, which helps a brand to surpass its competitors. For drafting a better strategic plan, it becomes crucial to know the qualities, internal sources like skilled employees, tangible assets, and resources. Below are some of the strengths of Apple that will be present in your Apple Case Study Help.
- Strong Brand Presence
- Innovative Products
- Innovative Technology
- Trillion-Dollar Company
According to the Apple case study SWOT analysis service providers, weaknesses are the negative factors of a company that acts as hurdles in the journey towards success. In your case study on Apple (SWOT analysis), all the things where a company lacks will be mentioned like,
- Lack of promotion & marketing
- High-priced products
- Not compatible with other devices
- Finite distribution network
- Few ranges of products
Basically, opportunities are the ideas to overcome weaknesses and to build up strengths. These are the external factors in the operational environment of a brand that can help it to achieve high profit in the future. Your Apple case study Help solutions will have a detailed explanation of all the opportunities that can be enjoyed by Apple in the future. For instance,
- Wearable technology
- Implementation of AI
- The high demand for Apple products in Asian countries
- Execution of green technology
- Electric Car
The final element of Apple case study SWOT analysis is a threat that refers to the list of attributes that posses a risk to the company. Though Apple Inc. is making huge profits, there are many threats that stand in front of the brand. Below are some of them listed by the best case study writers of Australia:
- Tough competition from Samsung and OnePlus
- Negative controversy
- Market penetration
- The increasing cost of labor and raw materials
Reading so far, you must have known that our academic writers have in-depth knowledge of SWOT analysis, and therefore, they can easily prepare a top-notch paper for you within the deadline. However, in case you have been assigned to craft a document on the topic Apple case study PESTLE analysis, then we can also draft the same for you.
Apple Case Study Help: PESTLE Analysis
PESTLE is an analytical tool that is used for long-term strategic planning to outshine the external factors which are hampering the growth of a company. PESTLE is an acronym which stands for-
P: Political, E: Economical, S: Social, T: Technological, L: Legal, and E: Environmental factors. The main motive of this strategic tool is to achieve higher growth prospects in the long run. The Apple case study helpers further explain each of these factors in detail:
The political factors of a region impact heavily on the growth of an organization, and the same goes for Apple Inc. as well. The business environment of the firm depends on tax policies, trade restrictions, foreign trade policies, labor laws, etc. For instance, the government may impose certain taxes or duties which can influence the revenue generation of Apple Inc. in a particular region. One thing to note here is that your Apple case study PESTLE analysis will include all the important political factors like,
- Dependence on China for low-cost manufacturing
- Poor trade relation of the US and other countries
- More number of sales from countries other than the US
The economic performance of a country directly changes the dynamics of profit generation. For instance, a fluctuation in the economical rate would compel an organization to change the pricing structure of its products. There are many economic factors in reference to Apple as well, such as exchange rates, economic growth, inflation, taxation policy, to name a few. For a better understanding, the Apple case study help solutions will include macro as well as microeconomic factors. Few examples are:
- Growing labor cost in China
- Fall in the Pound decreased sales in the European market
- The increased cost of Apple products
The characteristics pertaining to society contributes to the sales increase/decrease to a large extent. Few common factors are- population expansion, demographics, change in the attitude of customers, cultural trends, etc. We assure you that all the elements gathered for your Apple case study will be acquired after hours of research. Moreover, our academic writers have provided assistance on many case study topics like, Coca Cola case study, Microsoft case study, McDonald’s case study, Zara case study, Vodafone case study, IKEA Case Study, NIKE Case Study to name a few. Thus, writing a case study on Apple will be a child’s play for them. However, the proficiency of the researchers can be known by the below-mentioned points:
- Apple products are considered as status symbols
- Expansion of the international market
- The purchasing power of people has increased
Undoubtedly, the advancement in technology has opened the door towards innovation. The companies are using new technologies for promoting, distributing, and communicating their products/services. Embed of new technology, automation, progress in research and development, etc., are certain technological factors which are to be considered during PESTLE analysis. As per the professionals responsible for providing Apple case study help, there are many external technological factors related to the company such as,
- Frequent number of upgrades in Iphones
- More security to tackle cyber crimes
- The same technology is available at a low price
As suggested by the name, legal factors are a set of rules/regulations that a company should keep in mind for smooth working. Let us understand it this way- If Apple wants to expand its business in a country, then it must have at par knowledge of the laws related to consumer rights, product safety, advertising standards, etc., related to that particular country. Are you wondering, “Who can write my case study of Apple in Australia?” If yes, then you are scrolling the right page for your Apple case study help solutions. Here are a few legal factors related to the brand:
- Debut in the financial sector through Apple Pay
- Numerous patent cases filed by Samsung, HTC, and others
- Many lawsuits filed since the operation
The scarcity of raw materials, an alarming rate of population, carbon footprint targets, etc., are the environmental factors that are significant in determining the profits and losses. Also, Apple Inc. is emphasizing largely on the use of sustainable technology to meet customer demands. The Apple case study SWOT analysis will have a list of all the environmental elements along with the explanation. The professional case study writers are well-updated with the latest environmental issues and laws. Due to this, they can incorporate authentic factors into your document. Scrolling below will introduce you to the environmental factors currently faced by Apple Inc.
- Disposal of devices
- Environmental concerns in China
- Supply chain affected by global warming
This was the PESTLE analysis of Apple. Inc. Having read so far, you must have got the answer to your question, "Which is the genuine academic website in Australia who can help me with the Apple case study?" So, without much ado, quickly press the 'Order Now' button, and get rid of your writing worries in seconds. Moreover, along with providing help with the APPLE case study, we also offer many exciting features to our customers. Keep reading to get an insight into the same.
Which Website is a Genuine for Apple Case Study Writing? You Are on the Right Page
Instant Assignment Help Australia is the most recommended website for Apple case study help and for all the good reasons. The in-house team consisting of case study writers, researchers, proofreaders, editors, and quality analyst, leaves no stone unturned in delivering a well-researched and structured document. Apart from our team of professionals, we also offer many amazing features to university students. Reading the characteristics of our services will deepen your trust on our website.
- 100% Unique Content: An important attribute of a case study is uniqueness, and our professional writers know this well. Due to this, we aim to offer thoroughly researched paper with original facts and figures. To achieve this purpose, our researchers will refer to several sources like newspapers, academic journals, discussion forums to acquire the latest information about the brand.
- Guaranteed On-Time Delivery: Your case study on Apple.Inc will reach you before the deadline with all the Apple case study solutions. Receiving your academic paper will provide you with a bonus to have an in-depth examination of the paper before submitting it finally. Thus, if you wish to get the true worth of your hard-earned money, then ours is the final destination for the same.
- Cheapest Case Study Help: We understand that students generally have a very tight budget and hence, we strive hard in providing affordable services to the Australian students. The cost of our products is lowest, and what further makes us the cheapest case study service provider is the freebies that we offer to them like free Turnitin report, free unlimited revisions, free title page, etc.
- Money-Back Guarantee: No matter you have to seek our assistance on the Apple case study SWOT analysis or any other, we will provide you with a complete refund if our work fails to meet your expectation. The transaction process will be quick and will take just 5-6 business days. Hence, you must have got the answer to your question, "Which is the trusted case study help service provider in Australia?"
- 24*7 Customer Support Service: We are students' best friends and therefore, never leave their side. The statement is also indicative of the fact that we offer round-the-clock assistance to the students. You can reach our customer support executives to get Apple case study solutions for your queries. For 100% customer satisfaction, we also provide a ‘Live Chat’ option to the students.
After going through all the points, there should be no second thought in your mind in believing that Instant Assignment Help Australia is the No.1 online writing service provider which provides 100% genuine and authentic Apple case study help. Therefore, without thinking twice, reach us and get a flawless paper delivered before the deadline. Other than assisting students with the case study, we also provide reliable services in other academic papers as well, such as assignments, dissertations, essays, coursework, homework, and many others. So, what are you waiting for? Quickly reach us and end your writing worry once and for all.